Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Of THOSE Days....

OK so...basically...
 my Teacher Mr.Hoffer sucks because he has given us far to much homework.

(ya..he thinks hes kinda awkward...and tells HORRIBLE jokes)

I cant keep a boyfriend for more than 3 months.

(bummer)

i HATE HATE HATE math.

(ive actually written this on a test before)

I should get a job.

(because i cant afford anything)

i always want the things i cant have.

(like a to-die-for bag i saw at henri bendel)

my FAVORITE cowgirl boots are on their last leg.

(they used to be my moms when she was 15)

i want to rearrange my room.

(but my furnature is far to heavy)

i feel like im living in a Taylor Swift song.

("have you ever thought just mabye you belong with me?")

i go to a school where the Biggest statement accessory is a Rolly backpack.

(this is not a joke)

I GUESS ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS.
......................
.so here's some lovely photographs.

Purple.happy.bubbly.carefree

..........

xoxo
Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment