Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Butterflies

Today i got butterflies for the first time in a long time :)
I cant help but compare it to this
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
 This is another favorite of mine
the artist is Jordi Labanda
He is from Spain




ha i love the girls facial expression 
you can just hear her saying, "No i dont want it. put it out its discusting."

This picture actually reminds me of my parents when they were young
my mom had permed Blonde hair
and my dad was a cowboy and danced with his thumbs



and this will be me and my husband someday
:)
Here's some more of Jodi's pieces
that don't have to do with boyfriends

This reminds me of Gossip Girl















 once again my life is a Taylor swift song.
:)
She should wright one about butterflies.
:)
i think i really like him
but any way
stay classy gals.
xoxo
Ciao Bella
P.S i love this photo shes imitating Mrs Hepburn and i love it
and i want her dress its beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment