Friday, September 17, 2010

Be inspired.

I just watched Letters To Juliet.
It makes me want to hop on a plane right this moment and fly to Verona.
2 years ago in March i went on a school trip to Verona.
I went to all the places they did in the movie.
at the time i was head over heels for this guy...needless to say i was more concerned about holding the boys hand...and how i looked than the history and Beauty that surrounded me.
Stupid right?
...Anyway i hope to go back soon.
Until then ill re watch "letters to Juliet" and paint pictures of Verona,Sienna and the sunflower fields that surround them .
So  i hope these pictures inspire you to do the same.

(this is supposedly Juliet's Balcony)
so if you didnt already know...lovesick romantics write letters to Juliet
:)
 ..................................................................


OK Now that your Inspired...
because of that movie I'm not stuck on Italy
I love Italy...
BUT i also love Paris its lovely.

:)
ok i hope your inspired.
im going to go paint a picture now.
ciao Bella
xoxo
<3

1 comment:

  1. I adooooerd that movie! The scenery, and the story and Vanessa Redgrave were perfect! I kind of have a girl-crush on Amanda Seyfried :)

    ReplyDelete