Monday, October 11, 2010

Good News!

Sorry i havent written!
ive been busy busy
And with business comes exciting news.
I had an art show Saturday!
my first ever 2 of my 3 paintings were accepted and i didnt win an award but someone is buying one of my paintings. 
So thats great! BUT i wanted to tell ya'll i got asked to homecoming...well its kinda a funny story actually.
so a few days ago i casually asked my best friend Keegan to go be my date for homecoming.
he told me he would think about it, i think he was upset because i pulled a Sadie Hawkins on him. :) 
sorry.
any way a few days later my friend told me this other boy was planning on asking me 
so i flipped because i wanted to go with Keegan!
so we went out to lunch and i not so elegantly brought it up
"ok Philip is going to ask me to homecoming...so you need to ask me"
"haha ok i will"
"ok like now."
"ok"
"Ok? so ask me"
"hahaha ok Will you please go to homecoming with me?"
"yes sure"
"ok but now i feel really obnoxious because i basically just made you ask me"
"dont, i was gonna ask you anyway"
:)
i always wonder why boys dont ask me out...this is why...im kinda a control freak.
So then i went looking for a dress and every dress is ether ridiculously boring and generic
 This dress says" hi im boring and safe...if you want to talk to me don't...because ill talk to you about my ex boyfriend who dumped me in 4 th grade and because i watch too much t.v and im part of the Johnny depp fan club"
Or a slut Muffin
This dress says, " hi i have dated every boy in school...and idk why but the boys just dont respect me...oh an i might be pregnant"
i am nether.
i tried on a tight dress...i looked like beyonce and kim kardatian in one dress.
it didnt go as planned.
Heres some cute pictures:
ill keep you updated.







XOXO
Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment