Monday, October 4, 2010

Coco Before Chanel

Today my alarm didnt go off i woke up at 7:40 for an 8:00 class.
I Helped aid for 3 hours for my Art Teacher
I passed out paper and poured paint.
a kid managed to spill a whole pallet of paint onto the floor onto my ugg boots.
lovely.
after cleaning 20 pallets and 30 paintbrushes i sat down to my art assignment.
apparently we have a new girl at our school.
i have never seen her in my life but apparently she seems to really dislike me.
like a whole lott.
she glared at me the whole hour of her class. and she stepped on my painting
(my painting is huge and i have to work on it on the floor.)
then when i looked up expecting an apology she just smirked.
what a b-otch.
anyway i was slightly tipped off.
then was ASB....
ok i really hate ASB i used to love it but this year i hate it because the person who got voted president
doesn't know what he is doing nd he only got voted in because the teacher thought it would be dandy if just the last years ASB class voted for officers rather than the whole school.
so my theory is the seniors thought it would be funny to vote in this kid as a joke
well....HA what a GREAT joke,
NOT
this kid does nothing.i pick up all his slack and i shouldn't but I feel like if i don't no one else will
as you can see i dislike this lazy bum with a passion.
......
i doubt Coco Chanel had these problems
she was Bad Ass if she didn't like someone she probably kicked them out so fast.
:)
i love Coco. She was a revolutionary. She was brave and brilliant. Witty. and most of all elegant.















xoxo
Ciao Bella
p.s Be B.A like Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment