Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adventures In LA

So the fact that i go to a school where I constantly have outfit envy 
is a positive and a negative 
Positive: it gives me inspiration for my art and my blog
Negative: i have champagne taste on a bee- no not even a beer diet  a water diet.
so heres what im totally digging right now
 
 cigarette pants with wild designs 
 NEON
 Envelope clutch 
 Bulky Necklace 
 Matching blazer & Shorts 

Outfit envy right???
So yesterday i was walking to class and i saw this lady just strutting her assets down the street
she had the greatest outfit and was paper thin and had on 9 inch Loubouton heels
 and as i got closer i realized... 
IT WAS A GUY!
I was quite impressed...
You know you go to FIDM when the boys are carrying nicer handbags than you 
ANYWAY...
Heres an update on my life in LA:

1.) minding my own business and i walk by this guy who starts rapping to me...well no not to me directly... to my "flavorful ass"
2.) I visited 3 prop houses and heard about how celebrities are snobby and claustrophobic and therefore dont like having their faces molded
3.) rode public transportation (a subway) and talked to some crazy chick about how she hated El Cajon (i didnt blame her)4.) Got invited to a METH LAB, i kid you not. a METH LAB....by a guy on a yellow scooter who im pretty sure couldn't spell his own name however i was still terrified.
5.) sat through a 3 hour play about Christians forcing African's to become Christians...in which one of the African womans clothing consisted of a skirt and a necklace. thats all.

TTFN
<3 
xoxo 
Ciao Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment